Marshall, MN is a charming city — our charming city — that offers an abundance of activities and events for its residents and visitors.
From farmers markets to 5K runs and everything in between, there’s something for everyone.
Here are the top things to do in Marshall this year.
- The Marshall Farmer’s Market:
- When: Saturdays from July through October from 7:30am-Noon.
- Experience the freshest and most delicious home-grown food at the Marshall Farmer’s Market. This is a great place to start your weekend and enjoy some fresh, local produce. It is a wonderful way to spend a Saturday morning!
- Marshall Sounds of Summer:
- When: August 17th-20th, 2023.
- This is a family-friendly event that offers a variety of activities, games, and entertainment. Enjoy a fun-filled day or spend the weekend at this fantastic event.
- Prairie Wine Book Club:
- When: April 13, 2023 // May 11th, 2023 // (monthly) from 6 PM to 8 PM.
- Gather with friends to enjoy wine and good books at the Prairie Wine Book Club. This is a great way to relax and unwind with friends. There are a ton of different events happening at the Painted Prairie Wine and you can explore them here.
- Marshall Gun Show:
- When: September 30th-October 1st, 2023.
- This is a great event for anyone interested in guns and hunting. The show will be held at the Red Baron Arena & Expo and offers a great opportunity to learn about the latest products and equipment in the industry.
- Marshall’s Sesquicentennial Celebration:
- When: August 18 – 20, 2023.
- Celebrate 150 years of growth in Marshall with a day full of art vendors, living history reenactors, live music, chuckwagon, plein air painting, and a kid’s make-and-take event. Be sure to check out the Stepping Out of Summer Tiger 5K Fun Run on August 20th and the fireworks display over downtown to close out the celebration.
Marshall, MN is a wonderful place to live or visit, and these are just a few of the many exciting events happening this year.
If you’ve been here, you know.
Whether you are a resident or just passing through, there’s always something to do in this charming city.